TALK TO ME LIKE THE SEA - BLUE SEA BLUE SEE




                                                   TALK TO ME LIKE THE SEA 


TASK  PERCEPTION  TASK OBSERVATION  TASK INTEGRATION


⁠L'artiste: Samadhi Marinho (https://www.instagram.com/samadhimarinho/) est une créatrice travaillant dans les arts visuels, la photographie et la mise en scène. Ses publications artistiques sont souvent partagées sous sa signature In Situ Samadhi Marinho


Le titre "Talk to me Like The Sea" associé à cette œuvre de Samadhi Marinho fait écho à la poésie visuelle et à la dimension contemplative de son travail artistique.


•⁠  ⁠L'esprit de l'œuvre : En nommant cette photographie d'une manière aussi évocatrice ("Parle-moi comme la mer"), l'artiste transforme une structure technique et urbaine — le ballon de la [ Vasque Olympique de Paris by Mathieu Lehanneur ] (https://www.paris.fr/pages/des-le-21-juin-la-vasque-olympique-brillera-de-nouveau-dans-le-ciel-de-paris-30960) — en un astre suspendu, presque organique, invitant à la rêverie. 

•⁠  ⁠La démarche "In Situ" : Ce projet photographique s'inscrit dans une capture de l'instant au cœur de l'espace public, capturant les jeux de lumières et la solitude majestueuse du ballon dans l'immensité du ciel parisien.


TALK TO ME LIKE THE SEA ( MUSIQUE ) 

EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL

LYRICS:


« All this short summer night long I've been waiting for you

Just to give me a sign that you feel this way too


There are people on the streets for the weekend

But I don't hear them


There are others I could meet for the weekend

But I don't see them


Talk to me like the sea, makes me want to get out of the city

Talk to me like the sea, makes me want to get out of the city


I have a dream, of an inky blue sea

You could give up your job and go there with me


I know we'd miss the football and the dancing

There's always something


And you'd worry that the people here'd be talking

But that's nothing


Talk to me like the sea, makes me want to get out of the city

Talk to me like the sea, makes me want to get out of the city


In the morning I sit on the train and wonder

If I can go through all this again you know I

Feel like staying till the end of the line this time...


This time, this time, this time

Oh yeah. uh huh.


We come to fight and dream in this fairground of a town

Through the sweet and sickly streets from the airless undergrounds


While the planes fly out of Heathrow taking people late at night

To where the fields are like Australia in the early morning light


Talk to me like the sea, makes me want to get out of the city

Talk to me like the sea, makes me want to get out of the city


Talk to me like the sea

In the morning I sit on the train

Talk to me like the sea


Hey hey hey

Talk to me like the sea

In the morning I sit on the train


Talk to me like the sea

Oh oh yeah

Talk to me like the sea

Oh yeah, I sit on the train.

Talk to me like the sea »



Son travail est documenté sur des plateformes comme Saatchi Art et Dailymotion. 

IN Visual Arts Photography Videography Paintings Drawings

Abstracts and photorealistc drawings paintings installations works.

In Work in Progress  In Visual Arts In Video Installation


Dust of Light that shines like billions of Suns

Shower of Stars


Poussières de Diamant qui brille comme des millards de soleils…

Pluie d’étoiles …

Blue Forest  Blue Night 


Peintures 25 Abstractions 25 Inphotoseries

Dancing Fingers  Fingers Paintings Abstractions 


TASK  PERCEPTION TASK OBSERVATION TASK INTEGRATION

 Dramaturgie visuelle faisant davantage un lieu de la perception visuelle 

 Give you body time, space & stillness to integrate it all in.  


https://insituperformingarts.blogspot.com  

https://insitusamadhimarinho.blogspot.com  


Like brushes and paints for a painter, cameras, lenses and flashes are just instruments.

Dancing  and Embodied  at the same time.

Simultaneously, produced abstract and photorealistic.

Abstracts and photorealistc performance installations works.

Samadhi Marinho  ISSM

IN SITU Samadhi Marinho Artiste Auteure 

IN VISUAL ARTS   PHOTOGRAPHIE   VIDEO INSTALLATION 


https://www.saatchiart.com/samadhimarinho 

Saatchiart Gallery

Samadhi Marinho 

IN SITU Samadhi Marinho ISSM


https://www.artistescontemporains.org/artistes/samadhi-marinho/ 

Instagram :   @samadhimarinho     @samadhi_marinho    

  

TOUS LES DROITS RÉSERVÉES 

2026© All rights reserved 

@ADAGP_

https://www.adagp.fr/fr/repertoire-des-artistes?title=Samadhi+Marinho+


 IN PHOTOREALISTIC IN SERIES  Samadhi Marinho IN SITU Samadhi Marinho ISSM @samadhimarinho @samadhi_marinho






 

Articles les plus consultés